Inspired by the best-selling book “Never Eat Alone” and built using the LinkedInTM API, LunchMeet allows for meaningful, face-to-face networking wherever you are, whenever you are available.
This is how it works:
- Sign-in with your LinkedInTM account (necessary)
- Let the app know when you will be available to meet and where
- Search for other professionals in your area who are also available within the same timeslot
- Invite them to a lunchmeet!
LunchMeet is a great tool for many people: talent hunters, job seekers, career development professionals, entrepreneurs, people who seek free consultation over lunch/drinks, people who offer free consultation over lunch/drinks, business school students, business development/sales/marketing people, and anyone who is interested in strengthening and expanding their professional network.
- Set up and manage multiple availability slots
- Option to announce your availability on your LinkedInTM status
- Send and receive invitations for LunchMeets based on your availability
- Discuss and arrange meeting details via in-app messages
- Choose meeting venues from the in-app map
- Add meeting details to your calendar automatically (iOS 4.x and higher)
We are very open to your feedback and committed to improving our app and adding new features as requested by our users. We hope you will have patience and stick with us as we do so. :) For all comments and suggestions, please see our Contact page.